Friday, January 02, 2009

i feel like a virgin all over again

First post in what, well over a year?

Personal update: married to a dashing soldier I've loved for two years and a few months now. Sigh. He is in Iraq, but soon enough home to me to fight and make up all the day long. He is a romantic one, and I am getting spoiled methinks, at least certainly getting used to it. Marriage can be quite mushy and lovey-dovey, but you know I think I secretly like it, and I certainly participate.

New Year update: I do have a new favorite restaurant in Austin, as of 8:26 pm today when I spooned the glorious green curry chicken and veggies over steaming brown rice and proceeded to eat until I came to abruptly, realizing I had eaten roughly 2/3 more than intended. Ah, heavenly Thai Cuisine on Parmer! Delish. Go eat there.

Happy New Year! Resolution post coming soon!

No comments: