Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Years Resolutions I will inevitably break with wild abandon.

1. Spend less
2. Floss more then once a month
3. Clean the house waaaay more often
4. Get involved in community thru volunteering
5. Exercise more often
6. Take a class in sewing/quilting (and finish it)


More likely Resolutions:
1. Stay positive (you are doing pretty good there)
2. Get a sewing area set up somewhere in the house
3. Sew my first kimono-ette (somewhat shapelier than a true kimono, with less moving parts)
4. Take a sewing class and get at least halfway thru before dropping out
5. Send John a care package per month or more

I may post nude pictures of my butt, in the hopes we can encourage me to exercise a little so it turns back into "best ass on the block" material. Can I do that??

1 comment:

Boone said...

Baby, I so love reading what you write! (Especially when its so flattering of ME!) Just kidding. Keep writing, it makes me feel closer to you. Only 20 weeks to go!